Oct 13, 2009

Part 25-in which I forget Mark's name....

Okay, so the sexy Mr. Dashwood hasn't exactly made a move yet. But there is definite movement on the way, if you know what I mean.

And I cannot believe how much I really, really want him to!

We have been working so closely for over a week now that he is becoming all I think about. And here's the proof: Mark is coming over tonight for dinner (we have decided to keep things as civilized as possible for the sake of the, well, er, just for the sake of it I guess) and I have barely given the meeting a second thought since we arranged it over the weekend. We are going to sort out the house and bills and bank accounts etc,- all the really boring stuff that comes as part of the heart-break of separation,-and though I am obviously not looking forward to doing it, I feel like I can actually start to move on once we have these things organised.

But as I was saying, it would appear that the dashing Donal has entered my life at exactly the right time because his sexiness has taken my mind off Mark and is getting me through what I'm certain would otherwise be a terribly tough time.

He's so suave! A real movie hunk! You know the type-leading man material who only has to strut across a room to make all the girls swoon!
And swoon I do. Every time he arrives for our 'sessions' I can't take my eyes off him from the second he enters the room. He seems to have this powerful presence, I'd say women follow him with their eyes where ever he goes, and it's not because he wears Linx I can tell you!

When we sit close I am so aware of the heat from him and I can't stop myself imagining our bodies touching, even though they never do. Well, we have to keep everything professional don't we? He always smells gorgeous and is perfectly groomed. I did consider the idea that he might be gay for a short time but the way he looks at me (I've caught him snatching quick glances at my legs when I'm wearing a skirt) tells me that's just not possible. So it's all to play for!

Yesterday, he was explaining our new budgeting procedure and he leaned over my shoulder to point out notes on a document I had in front of me. His cheek was so close to my own I could feel his breathe and I had to physically stop myself from turning and kissing him! Oh, the temptation! This is so not like me, I just can't believe how I'm feeling. But whatever it is, I swear he was feeling it too and it hung in the air between us like some unspoken thought that neither of us was brave enough to say out loud.

So four days left before the training is over. Four days to make a move, to lure him into to stationary cupboard and seduce him! Have I got the bottle? Will he go for it, or tell me where to go? Will I get the sack if I do??? Who knows....

Oh, and then there's that dinner with my husband tonight. Now what was his name again....?

No comments:

Post a Comment